Home / categorized


aloe vera buyers in Karnataka|Best suppliers and producers + recent prices

Aloe Vera is a plant that grows mainly in arid regions. Surprisingly, 96% of the Aloe Vera gel is made up of water. The remaining 4 percent but contains a lot of materials, of which 75 are known. The compounds found in the Aloe Gel contain polysaccharides that are able to reduce and repair inflammation. In traditional Indian medicine, Aloe Vera is used to treat constipation, skin diseases, body contamination with worms, infections and colic treatment. It also has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Antioxidants in the form of vitamins A, B, C, E, amino acids and essential fatty acids are also found in this compound. Aloe Vera buyers in Karnataka, All around the world most of the people buy Aloe Vera or its gel for using as a food, and some of the cosmetic factories are buyers of Aloe Vera.

Read More »